How do I give my baby up for adoption in Florida?
If you find yourself facing an unplanned pregnancy, and are considering “giving baby up for adoption,” in Florida, then you’ve come to the right place. At Heart of Adoptions, Inc. our primary mission is to create families through adoption. To complete this mission, we ensure that each expectant mother is treated as an individual with unique needs, situations, and emotions. We strive to make every adoption experience the best it can be, and treat each person who comes to us with the dignity and respect they deserve.
As you consider your unplanned pregnancy options, especially adoption, you may come across the common use of the phrase “give baby up for adoption in Florida.” This phrase has become popular through media, movies, television, podcasts, and is now practically synonymous with adoption. However, when choosing adoption for your baby, you are not "giving them up." You are giving them the opportunity to have the best life possible, full of opportunity and happiness. It means you are making a selfless decision to put your baby’s needs before your own. In other words, it means that you are a great mom. If you are ready to choose adoption for your child, we will help you create an individualized adoption plan that is right for you.
How it Works?
CHOOSE AN ADOPTIVE FAMILY
AFTER THE ADOPTION
Why Work with Heart of Adoptions
- We will talk with you honestly about your options and provide you with resources.
- We will ensure the entire process is 100% confidential.
- You can choose a loving family for your baby.
- Counseling services and financial support is provided throughout the process.
- We will assist with obtaining insurance to cover your pregnancy-related medical needs and you have the right to choose your doctor and the hospital where you will deliver.
- Assistance is available to provide transportation-related to your pregnancy as well as securing housing.
How Much Will It Cost
to "Give Baby Up For Adoption?"
Choosing adoption for your baby is 100% free of charge. Women who are pregnant, considering adoption have enough to worry about already. That is why the adoptive family will cover all of the expenses for the adoption. You will not be responsible for any legal or counseling fees. You may also be eligible for assistance with living expenses, depending on your circumstances.